July 10, 2012

Crayon anyone??


This is what happens when you don't double check your kids pockets.....Cole had red crayon's in his church pants pocket....when I opened the dryer door ALL the clothes were streaked red and my dryer was stained along with the vent screen. I had globs of crayon all over the place! I hyperventilated for about 5 mins before I could acutely talk! Once the shock and horror hit I began to clutch all the clothes in my hand and scream WHY...... WHY...... DID YOU LEAVE THESE IN YOUR POCKET??!!!
 
Cole looked at me and ran! I just stood there looking at all the nice clothes with red streaks all over them....then $$ signs flashed through my mind and I cried! I called Jason and lost it on the phone....So I soaked all the clothes except the pants in soap and LOTS and LOTS of vinegar!! To my blessed surprise all of the color came out except for a few shirts and Jason's basketball shorts....I'll take it! The lord had my back on this one. I will never forget to check his pockets again!!!!
Side note....Cole blamed me for what happened.....I almost cried again but I kept it together....

No comments: