June 20, 2012

Grown up furniture!
Well that's at least what I'd like to call it. We've been married 6.5 years and we've never owned furniture straight from the show room floor.....Well this sectional is not brand spankin new but it's close and I'm thrilled!! We got an amazing deal from one of our family member's! It's only 2 yrs old and looks and feels NEW! I'm still in the process of making it POP with color! I've made special foot rest covers so they don't look filthy. I'm also learning that Microfiber is not as user friendly as they say.....We are so in love with our sectional!!
  Don't ya just love it?! It feels so grown up!! Our living room feels so much lighter already! I can't wait till Friday when I get to buy the throw pillows and throw blankets....I have an image in my mind as to what I want, lets hope I find it all!

No comments: