January 23, 2012

Weight loss!!

Well peeps....after my 2nd week on the 90 day Beachbody challenge I've lost......2lbs! I'm thrilled!
I know it's not some huge mind blowing number but that's not what I'm working towards! In reality I only want to lose 10lbs. I'm more interested in toning, tightening, and firming up ares my kids killed!! I'm so thirlled with how supportive Jason has been....he even wants to try turbo jam with me....I would love to see that! Over all I feel great!! I've upped how much I'm working out. I've always gone to the gym M-F @ 5m, now I'm adding a night routine. Once the kids are in bed I do a different turbo workout...I thought I'd get sick of all the exercise but I love it!! I get so excited for the kids to head to bed so I can get my groove on! This will really help shock my body and get things moving in the right direction!
(if I'm brave I'll let Jason take of picture of me turbo jammimg!)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

So what's the beach body challenge?

Catherine said...

Oh and what's this turbo jam?